This is a life group made up of men and woman from the age of 60 yrs. and up. We meet on the third Tuesday of the month at Greenway Spirit and Word Fellowship at 11 a.m.
- To continue in and to finish the race as God would have us to, as the example set forth by Jesus, our Lord and Savior.
1 Cor. 9:24-25— Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable, but we for an imperishable crown.
- To grow in love; God’s love never grows old!
Psalm 92:12-15— The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing, To declare that the Lord is upright; He is my rock, there is no unrighteousness in Him.
- To be there for each other, to fellowship and never allow Satan’s poison of loneliness in our brother and sister in Christ’s life.
- To seek God’s will in our life until we reach “maturity”; the day when Jesus calls us home!
2 Timothy 4:7— I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
- To be the salt and light to others.
Matthew 5:13-16— “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled under-foot by men. You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
- To reach out to our community with the Love of God. To help each other with our difficulties in health and well being. Have some fun together in day trip adventures and sight seeing.
- To pray for each other.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18— Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everythinggive thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- To glorify God in the way we live.
1 Peter 1:15— but as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
For more information or questions, please contact: